"Reducing speed through construction sites can save lives"
At JSK Traffic Control Services keeping people safe is our business.
Slowing traffic passing through our work zones is a full-time job for our employees. We have recently implemented a new device that is working remarkably on our city streets.
Our new Speed Reduction Sign provides a strong visual reminder to motorists of their speed while passing through our work zones along with other benefits:
- Strong visual reminder to motorists when they are traveling at unsafe speeds.
- Effectively slows traffic approaching the work zone.
- Effective alternative to physical traffic calming techniques used by TCP.
- Ideal to help determine the requirement for permanent traffic calming on busy streets.
- Highly visible – up to 1000 feet.
- Detects and displays all vehicles – to immediately identify violators approaching and receding traffic.
- Flashes when excessive speed limit is reached.
- Has a "High-Speed Cut off"
- Cost Effective
- Does not impede emergency vehicles.
- 80% of speeding drives respond to the SPEED READER
Slowing traffic greatly reduces the risk of a fatal accident involving a pedestrian, cyclist or worker on site. A small change can have a dramatic effect.